What Is the Best Military Watch?
If you are a fond of high-end watches, then you must be aware of the military style watches. They are undoubtedly the most stylish watches one can possess. These watches are definitely very expensive, but one thing is for sure – they are worth every penny that you spend. The most significant feature of the military watches is their sterile dial. Their upper tier models have time hands that have blue outlines. It can be referred to as a Swiss trademark. If you are looking for the huge list of Best Tactical Military Watches, then you need to visit our homepage – http://digitickclocks.com.
The unusual aspect about these watches is that they do not have any company logo on the face of the watch. The reason is that military watches are timepieces that are built with a purpose and therefore thy makers do not feel the need to advertise. The dial contains only indices and nothing else.
If you want to choose the best military watch for yourself, then there are a few things that you must keep in mind.
- The foremost point is that the watch that you buy must be very comfortable. Its straps must be of an ideal length and it must be soothing around your wrist.
- The second point is that it should look good. Watches are a style statement and they are one of those accessories that make a solid impression with no effort at all.
- Another important thing to consider when you buy a military watch is to check whether all its specifications match your requirements. It might be difficult to choose which military watch you must go for as the features in every model are fascinating. Therefore, it is important that you first decide your requirements and then make the appropriate choice.
Here are some of the best military watches, which you can consider buying:
#1. Timex Expedition Shock Digital Compass Watch
Timex Expedition Shock Digital Compass Watch is one of those watches, which lives up to the slogan of Timex i.e. “take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’.”
- This watch is water resistant up to approximately 200 meters.
- It also has a backlight of Indigo color. It usually gets activated in the night mode, which is a very handy feature.
- It offers up to three different time zones for viewing time.
- The display has details like a day of the week, date and day along with time. It has a chronograph digital compass.
- It is also incorporated into a countdown timer.
- It also includes a variety of alarms. One is the occasion alarm, which can be set as a reminder for paying bills, birthdays, anniversaries and appointments. The second is the hydration alarm. In addition to this, you can set additional three alarms for each day.
- The best feature about this watch is that you can hide all the extra features that you will not use on a daily basis.
- The mineral crystal used in the watch is recessed below the bezel and is flat. This helps the watch to stay away from any direct impact and thus avoid getting damaged.
- The display is quite large and legible.
- The back case is made of stainless steel.
- The watch might not look good in skinny hands.
#2. G Shock Ana Digi World Time Black Dial Men’s Watch #GA110-1B
Though this watch is amongst the most expensive ones that you may find, it is one of the watches that are highly rated. It is a member of the coveted G Shock series and it is a watch that is designed to resist both vibration and mechanical shock. It is overloaded with a lot of sports features and has a bulky signature look.
- The watch is imported and offers good resistance to shock.
- It is equipped with an LED light, which looks great on an orange and black dial.
- It has a countdown timer.
- It has a second stopwatch calibrated to 1/1000.
- It has a quartz movement with the digital analog display.
- It features 29 time zones and 5 daily alarms.
- This watch has switchable bands, which mean that you can replace the bands as and when you want to be based on your liking.
- It is quite robust and sturdy and it will not get damaged easily.
- All the functionalities incorporated in this watch are absolutely great.
- It is absolutely stunning to look at and it will surely make heads turn.
- The LED backlight is not that good when compared to other watches and therefore it has a poor visibility.
#3. Garmin Fenix 3 HR Gray Watch
Garmin Fenix 3 HR Gray is amongst the most expensive military watches that you can buy. It is a great military watch which can also be considered as a smartwatch, which allows you to even change the faces of the watch, download several apps, read and receive emails and messages along with several other operations. It is amongst the premium military watches and has a battery that is rechargeable. The battery backup is so powerful that it can stay charged up to 2 weeks. This watch can be used to measure calories, distance, and many other parameters.
- It can work as a barometer, altimeter and even as the compass.
- It is water resistant and scratch resistant.
- It can also derive information from the sun and moon.
- Its GPS navigator is extremely accurate and sensitive.
- It can act as a jumpmaster and can be used as night vision.
- It is a smartwatch, which can be used to receive emails as well as texts.
- It is also light in weight.
- This watch is very versatile as it has a huge variety of features.
- This watch must be avoided for use in deep water as submerging in great depths might harm the watch.
#4. Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR Running GPS Unit
Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR Running GPS Unit is a durable soldier watch, which has a great set of features that can be used for several outdoor activities and adventures.
- This watch has a GPS system, which keeps track of the path that you take during a hike off trail.
- The digital compass will make sure that you can easily find your way back home.
- It also has a feature to create topographic maps that will help you understand the climatic and weather conditions better.
- It is equipped with an automatic shot detection technology that will help you to maintain a record of whatever you are shooting and it will also provide GPS coordinates for review later on.
- It has a red backlight that helps you to read the display with night goggles.
- It has a built-in flashlight, which can be used in dark areas.
- It also has Bluetooth connectivity that lets you get notifications and alerts for calls.
- Most people feel that the display of the watch could have been sharper to improve visibility at night.
#5. Luminox Men’s A8831 KM Recon Analog Display Quartz Black Watch
Another great military watch that you can buy is Luminox Men’s A8831 KM Recon Analog Display Quartz Black Watch.
- This watch is incorporated into a digital compass that makes navigation fun and easy.
- It can also be used to calculate altitudes and distances.
- The case is reinforced with carbon polycarbonate, 46 mm sapphire crystal.
- Tritium tubes are present for low light illumination of the hands of the watch.
- It is extremely attractive and it will prove to be an invaluable accessory.
- It is water resistant.
- It is shock resistant.
- The watch might not look good on people with skinny hands.
So, if you love military watches, go ahead and buy one of these ultimate choices. We’be been putting up a great list of reasons why you need to buy the tactical watches and how important are they going to be in case if you have to come across the scenarios that might need survival. Hope you enjoyed our article on what is the best military watch that’s available on the market right now, and stay tuned for more information.